The Landscape Maintenance / Driver will be responsible for planting, mowing and maintaining the landscape of all sites. Responsibilities include all basic landscape maintenance tasks such as grass maintenance, pruning of scrubs and trees, mulching, raking, fertilizing, trash/debris removal, and reporting irrigation or sprinkler problems and pest problems. Previous horticulture maintenance experience helpful, but not necessary. Must have a willingness to learn desert Arizona plants along with their pests and diseases. The candidate must have a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- The candidate must have a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Related experience: Minimum of 1-3 years in experience in lawn maintenance or landscaping a plus.
- Drive with care from site to site, using dispatching app
- Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Cut and mow lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as ants, scorpions, water bugs, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Sweep or blow walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.